Simply stylish scent.



Transitioning your wardrobe to fall? Accessorize with a new fragrance.

Try Dona Karan's warm vanilla-infused Pure DKNY $60.

I buy my perfumes from www.beautyencounter.com,

formally known as www.purfumebaycom.

Great deals! You wont pay $60 for this bottle.


Also, try Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia $39.50,

a sexy mix of mint, jasmine and brown sugar.



and for the boys ... Green Irish Tweed by Creed.

If you are tired of the sent of Dolce and Gabbana cologne on your significant other,
please buy him this cologne. He will thank you for it.
Any time I am in an elevator and I like the sent a guy is wearing, I ask him the name of the maker, simply because I have a brother, Christmas comes around every 365 day, and my brother could use a gift now and then :-)
Most of the time the guys are thinking I am hitting on them, but I am just doing research for my blog and my brother. I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails